Saturday, November 5, 2016

A first day of school

     I think the first day of school is a special day. My cousin and I went to our school. I remembered the first day of school was very hot. But I also saw some beautiful places. We visited a beautiful garden and saw some flowers. I thought the school is big and beautiful. In the first day of school, I had a important exam. But my cousin and I also didn't know that the exam's place. Many people helped us. So I joined the exam on time. When we went to the building to join the exam, we saw some people show some programs to welcome the freshmen. Some people sang songs and some people played the guitar. Many people were very friendly. I was happy.

1 comment:

  1. It can be hard to adjust to a new place. I'm glad people made you feel welcome.

    ReplyDelete